Friday, October 8, 2010

My New Adventure

The first thing that comes to my mind when beginning to write this is, why? I actually have no idea. I am not a fan of blogs, and quite frankly, I think that most people just do them to get attention or just to have another way of hearing themselves talk. :) Now even though I do like attention, quite a bit, I hate my writing style, and think I look stupid on video... So again, I do not know why I am doing this, or how long it will last, but it is worth a shot! Right?!

So as you may or may not know, I am beginning a new adventure with the Disney Cruise Line. Communication will be limited, especially for those of you whom I will not mind being away from for 4 months at a time. Only kidding! But really, I will be working 70+ hours a week, and will have limited access to Internet and phone. I figured it might be easier to reach the masses with one of these things. I had some requests to put up pictures and videos and such from my little adventure, mainly because I think people want to see the ship before anyone else, but I'll keep telling myself it is because they want to see how I am doing :)

I thank you in advance for reading this, and let me know if there is anything in particular that you would like to hear about, or see. Obviously I am looking to keep this job, well at least not get fired from it right away, so just understand that there are certain things that I might not be able to disclose because of top secret Mickey Magic :) I promise to keep it as entertaining and interesting as possible!

See ya real soon!

-PatPat

No comments:

Post a Comment